So, three whole days working on the house, we’ve made progress, but of the preparatory sort rather than interesting sort so I apologise sincerley for the dullest entry to date!
In no particular order…
1. Painted the lounge windows, three coats and counting! I came across a photo from Christmas 2013 earlier, it looks so different now…and the tree hides the worst of it!
2. Painted the cloakroom, white, in preparation for our photos to be put up…maybe next weekend?
3. Grouted the cloakroom floor. We hope to get it cleaned and sealed during the week.
4. Masticed (it’s a new word, ok?!) the floorboard gaps in the lounge. We matched the colour to the wood, it needs another sanding, another coat of colour and then we start on the yacht varnish. The mastic will be invisible after all that and will really help with the insulation of the room, and, it leaves little smiley faces on your fingers!
5. Dad and I painted the support under the bay window, after it had insulation added.
6. Finished painting coving in hall.
Over and out for this week, hopefully some prettier photos soon!
You’ve been very productive. Well done!
Your lounge window looks incredible! These little steps are critical, so keep it up!
So much getting done. The odds and ends of finishing a project is something I rarely get to enjoy. Call me Ms. 80% done. Jo @ Let’s Face the Music
I’m Ms. 95% done… But only in two rooms! Happy Weekend.